We're seeking families to host children and their chaperones for a two-night stay. Hosting includes providing transportation, two breakfasts, two sack lunches, a dinner, and a light snack after the concert. There will be a mandatory meeting post-concert to go over other important details. View the host information below for all the details you need to know. If you have decided you would like to proceed as a host family, please fill out this FORM.
Other Ways to Serve
Some of the other ways to get involved include assisting with concert operations.
The following roles are available:
1. Unloading and helping set up the stage
2. Ushers to welcome people and hand out programs
3. Counters to record the offering immediately after the concert
4. Assisting with product sales (not handling sales or money directly)
5. Tear down and loading after the concert.
If you would like to serve in one of these ways or would like to know more, contact the church office at (406) 404-9706