- Follow the Give Online link below to access our secure giving page. LCC's online giving page allows you to: Make a one-time donation. Set up a recurring monthly/weekly donation. Donate using your debit/credit card or checking/savings account. Create a Profile to make future online giving easier. If you have any questions, please call the church office: 442-6813. As always, you can still give during our worship services or through the church office.
- Text the amount you would like to give to our church’s designated number. 406-534-7772
- If you are a first time, text-giving donor, you will be prompted to visit a secure URL.
- Once you click the registration link, you will enter your credit or debit card information.
- At this point your donation will process.
- You will see a confirmation text showing your donation and registration were successful.
Tips for future text-giving donations:
- If you only text a monetary value, the funds are attributed to the General Fund.
- If you text the amount + fund name, the funds will be attributed to that fund name. If the fund name you texted does not match, you will receive a message with a list of fund names for you to choose from.
- If you text “Funds” you will receive a reply text including a list of the fund names you can choose to donate to. (The available funds are General Fund, Building for Life II, and Benevolence)
- If you text “Help” you will receive a reply text that states: “To give, enter the amount you want to give, such as 100.”
- If you text “Reset” you will receive a reply text that states: “Saved card information successfully removed. Register your card information again when making your next gift by texting an amount to this number.”
You may still give via the methods we have had in the past which
- Cash (Please use the envelopes in the church chairs to be sure the gift is properly logged for your donation statement.
- Check (Envelopes may be used for these gifts as well.)
- Online at lifecchelena.org via credit and debit cards as well as automatic transfers from your checking or savings accounts. (Donations may be given one time or as a recurring gift such as weekly, every two weeks, or monthly.)
- Check issued through “bill pay” with your bank.