At LCC our Kid's Ministry is all about providing a safe and loving environment for children to learn about God and grow in their faith. We have many events throughout the year for kids and their parents, as well as many year-round ministries. If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact the church office at 442-6813.
WORSHIP SERVICE MINISTRIES:
- Nursery: Nursery is provided for children from birth to age 36 months at the Saturday evening service and the Sunday 9am service. Care is provided by our nursery ministry volunteers who have a special heart for our infants and toddlers.
- Kid's Church: Kid’s Church is provided for children age 3 through 5th grade at the Saturday evening service and the Sunday 9am service. Kids attend the first part of worship with their families for singing, a children’s sermon, and offering. After that they will be dismissed to one of three pods:
OTHER KID'S MINISTRIES:
- AWANA: We have an active AWANA program for kids that meets during the school year. Visit our AWANA page for more details.
- Preschool: The Life Covenant Church Preschool is a weekday program for children ages 3 & 4. Visit our Preschool page for more details.
- Vacation Bible School 2021: SAVE THE DATE! June 21-25, 2021 - VBS is a great opportunity for kids to learn more about God and how much he loves each one of us. It is also a great opportunity for them to invite friends to come to a fun church event with them, and for us as a church to reach out to our community.